I am an LVN. Can an LVN/LPN travel?
Thank you, Doug RN [hr]
[quote author=" - Gypsy Nurse, RN"]Thank you for reading The Gypsy Nurse. You have taken the first step on your journey to become A Gypsy Nurse.
Doug,Although there are some positions open for LVNs far and away the most and the best spots are for RNs. LVN/LPN travel nursing is a difficult field due to assignment availability. Difficult but not impossible!
It’s important as an LVN traveler to be open to less desirable locations, be willing to go where there are jobs available and be flexible in the type of facility/unit you are willing to work.Check out this recent interview with LPN Travel Nurse Cheryl.
I hope that this helps to answer your questions.
I love hearing the opinions of my readers. Your opinion could be the perfect solution for someone. Please share your thoughts below in the comments. Do you have a question for me? Fill out the Ask A Travel Nurse form and submit your questions. In addition, if you like what you’ve read here don’t forget to SHARE.
(Disclaimer: Please note that this is the Authors opinion only. I do not provide career counseling, legal or medical consults. If you require any of these, please search out the appropriate resources)
Latest posts by TheGypsyNurse (see all)
- Volunteering in Liberia – An Introduction - March 10, 2014
- Who is your “ Gypsy Florence Nightingale ” - March 5, 2014
- Talking Travel Nurse Taxes: The Regional Traveler Part 2 - February 13, 2014
- Talking Travel Nurse Taxes: The Regional Traveler - January 23, 2014
- Travel Nurse Destination Report: Finley Unity Point Health - January 10, 2014