Do you have an interest in travel nursing and have a specific question? Are you already a travel nurse looking for advice on something? Ask here and I’ll try my best to provide you with answers.
[icon_list size=”large” icon=”twitter, facebook, stumbleupon” link=”http://twitter.com/TheGypsyNurse, http://facebook.com/GypsyNursee, http://stumbleupon.com/stumbler/gypsynurs” target=”blank”][hr]
If you are looking to see what questions have already been answered, check HERE.[hr]
I will be following up with you shortly via email.
Thank you for contributing,
The following two tabs change content below.
Owner at The Gypsy Nurse
As a travel nursing educator, Candy aka Gypsy Nurse, RN has worked in healthcare for nearly 20 years, working up the ranks from CNA to LPN to RN. For the past eleven years, she’s worked as a travel nurse, allowing her to practice and live in 15 states throughout the U.S. Candy still works occasionally as a travel nurse but spends most of her time providing a supportive information and resources through TheGypsyNurse.com and it's affiliated social networks.
Latest posts by TheGypsyNurse (see all)
- California RN License Delay: Updated Info August 2015 - August 1, 2015
- New Requirements for the Travel Nurse - July 18, 2015
- 10 Things you Need to Know if You Date a Travel Nurse - July 13, 2015
- Maximize Your Travel Nurse Housing Per Diem - July 10, 2015
- Looking for Fashionable Compression Socks? - July 1, 2015