Do you have an interest in travel nursing and have a specific question? Are you already a travel nurse looking for advice on something? Ask here and I’ll try my best to provide you with answers.
[icon_list size=”large” icon=”twitter, facebook, stumbleupon” link=”http://twitter.com/TheGypsyNurse, http://facebook.com/GypsyNursee, http://stumbleupon.com/stumbler/gypsynurs” target=”blank”][hr]
If you are looking to see what questions have already been answered, check HERE.[hr]
I will be following up with you shortly via email.
Thank you for contributing,
The following two tabs change content below.
Owner at The Gypsy Nurse
As a travel nursing educator, Candy aka Gypsy Nurse, RN has worked in healthcare for nearly 20 years, working up the ranks from CNA to LPN to RN. For the past nine years, she’s worked as a travel nurse, allowing her to practice and live in 15 states throughout the U.S. She regularly shares advice for those interested in travel nurse jobs on her website at: www.thegypsynurse.com.
Latest posts by TheGypsyNurse (see all)
- You Know You’re A Traveler When… - November 19, 2014
- Yeah, This is why I’m in nursing school – So I can pass trays - November 14, 2014
- Veterans Day - November 9, 2014
- Return to the 50’s on Route 66 Seligman Arizona - October 28, 2014
- Travel Nurse: The ‘Referral’ Bonus - October 22, 2014