Atlas MedStaff believes in family values and the power of friendship.
We support you with our team that has over three decades of experience. You’re our top priority. That’s why we build lifelong friendships and create a culture of family. We understand the stresses of today’s healthcare industry can overwhelm you, let us be there for you every step of the way. Whether you’ve never traveled as a nurse before or you’re a travel nursing veteran, you’ll get our utmost attention and support, no matter what. We commit ourselves to finding your ideal travel assignment because that is what a good friend does. Our dedication places you in the best position.
Latest posts by TheGypsyNurse (see all)
- Scrubs Review: The Beyond Scrubs Line - August 21, 2015
- California RN License Delay: Updated Info August 2015 - August 1, 2015
- New Requirements for the Travel Nurse - July 18, 2015
- 10 Things you Need to Know if You Date a Travel Nurse - July 13, 2015
- Maximize Your Travel Nurse Housing Per Diem - July 10, 2015