Do you have any suggestions on choosing the right travel nurse agency? I am just starting to look, but I’m overwhelmed with my options. I have it down to a few, but I’m still feeling overwhelmed, like I don’t want to settle on the wrong one (even though I know I can switch later).
Thank you, Anonymous RN
[quote author=” – Gypsy Nurse, RN”]Thank you for reading The Gypsy Nurse. You have taken the first step on your journey to become A Gypsy Nurse.
Trying to choose the ‘right’ travel nurse agency is an important step in the travel nurse process. I would not recommend settling with only one. Most travel nurses work with 3 or more agencies in order to have the best job selections and a little negotiating room. If you haven’t read it yet, I would recommend that you read Step #8: Research Travel Nurse agencies in the Treatment Plan for Hypertravelosis. It lines out how to research Travel Nurse agencies. In addition, you might want to refer to the Staffing Agency Directory and contact one of those companies.
Latest posts by TheGypsyNurse (see all)
- Introducing Nurse Dealer – A New way to find your next Travel Job - May 29, 2015
- MedPro Healthcare Staffing - May 22, 2015
- The Shift Never Ends – Best Nurse for 2015 - May 19, 2015
- 2015 Gypsy Florence Nightingale WINNER!! - May 12, 2015
- Happy Mother’s Day – The Gypsy Nurse - May 10, 2015