April is Donate Life Month. In recognition and in support of Organ Donation here is a little humor for you:
Image Courtesy of YesUtah.org [hr]
To find out how you can participate in Donate Life and become an Organ Donor, click HERE
The Gypsy Nurse Supports Donate Life. If there are other resources that you use or know about and would like to recommend, please list them in the comments!
The following two tabs change content below.
Owner at The Gypsy Nurse
As a travel nursing educator, Candy aka Gypsy Nurse, RN has worked in healthcare for nearly 20 years, working up the ranks from CNA to LPN to RN. For the past nine years, she’s worked as a travel nurse, allowing her to practice and live in 15 states throughout the U.S. She regularly shares advice for those interested in travel nurse jobs on her website at: www.thegypsynurse.com.
Latest posts by TheGypsyNurse (see all)
- The Interspersing of Nursing: A Geographical Look at the Demand for Nurses - February 27, 2015
- Breaking the Contract: The Effect on the Agency - February 26, 2015
- 3rd Annual “ Gypsy Florence Nightingale ” Contest - February 20, 2015
- Upcoming Events - February 13, 2015
- Avoid Housing Scams While Traveling - January 14, 2015