Travel nursing can provide you as a nurse, a level of empowerment that you can’t get in a traditional staff position.
Do you feel empowered in your job as a nurse? What is empowerment?
TheFreeDictionary defines empowerment as follows:
How does travel nursing empower the nurse?
– You have full authority to decide where you want to work.
– You have control over your time off, and permission to take it!
– You have the ability to negotiate and determine your salary.
Empower yourself! Choose a career in Travel Nursing! This slideshow presentation will show you a brief overview of travel nursing to help you decide if Travel Nursing as a career is something that you are interested in pursuing.
The following two tabs change content below.
Owner at The Gypsy Nurse
As a travel nursing educator, Candy aka Gypsy Nurse, RN has worked in healthcare for nearly 20 years, working up the ranks from CNA to LPN to RN. For the past eleven years, she’s worked as a travel nurse, allowing her to practice and live in 15 states throughout the U.S. Candy still works occasionally as a travel nurse but spends most of her time providing a supportive information and resources through TheGypsyNurse.com and it's affiliated social networks.
Latest posts by TheGypsyNurse (see all)
- What is the Gypsy Nurse Circle Journey? A Collaborative Travel Nurse Scrapbook - May 5, 2016
- Contest! Gypsy “Florence Nightingale” 2016 - May 3, 2016
- Aya Healthcare - April 4, 2016
- Follow up: Spring Fling 2016 - March 25, 2016
- TravCon15: The Recap - November 15, 2015