By Teresa Posthumus
Ever wonder what to do in New York City? With the Holidays rapidly approaching there are options. You can find fun inexpensive and free things to do in New York City.
Are you a beer drinker? How about a – Free Brewery tour, a city walking tours of SOHO, Little Italy, The Brooklyn Bridge, or a Staten Island Ferry ride yes still FREE and much more…..
Or things that are available for a small fee: How about seeing the Statue of Liberty a $12.00 fee after your free ride to Staten Island. Check out the sites below; free things to do and other things which cost a fee.
See what sounds fun to you. Find another traveler and get on your walking shoes!
GO EXPLORE!!! No matter where you are!
Club Free Time : Free things to do in New York City
The Travelettes: 10 Things to do in New York City for Free
Lonely Planet: 40 free things to do in New York City
Don’t forget to check out the Gypsy Nurse Calendar and see if there are events happening in your Area!
The following two tabs change content below.
Owner at The Gypsy Nurse
As a travel nursing educator, Candy aka Gypsy Nurse, RN has worked in healthcare for nearly 20 years, working up the ranks from CNA to LPN to RN. For the past nine years, she’s worked as a travel nurse, allowing her to practice and live in 15 states throughout the U.S. She regularly shares advice for those interested in travel nurse jobs on her website at: www.thegypsynurse.com.
Latest posts by TheGypsyNurse (see all)
- Introducing ~ Lux Travel Nurse – A Nurse Owned Company - March 19, 2015
- Spring Fling 2015, A Travel Medical Professional Event – Recap - March 19, 2015
- Best Staffing Agency – Who Really are the ‘Top 10′ Staffing Agencies ? - March 3, 2015
- The Interspersing of Nursing: A Geographical Look at the Demand for Nurses - February 27, 2015
- Breaking the Contract: The Effect on the Agency - February 26, 2015