We have a contest WINNER!
Travel Nurses – How do you celebrate the Holidays?
I asked you to show us how you celebrate the holidays when working away from home as a Travel Nurse. We had some great entries! The Gypsy Christmas contest winner was randomly drawn from all of the submissions.
Congratulations to Dawn for her Submission!
Dawn Condee was randomly selected from all of the entries and has won this (or similar) bag from 31 Products (prize provided by Stacy Allender**).
[hr]** If you are interested in purchasing 31 Products, please contact Stacy Allender[hr]
The following two tabs change content below.
Owner at The Gypsy Nurse
As a travel nursing educator, Candy aka Gypsy Nurse, RN has worked in healthcare for nearly 20 years, working up the ranks from CNA to LPN to RN. For the past nine years, she’s worked as a travel nurse, allowing her to practice and live in 15 states throughout the U.S. She regularly shares advice for those interested in travel nurse jobs on her website at: www.thegypsynurse.com.
Latest posts by TheGypsyNurse (see all)
- ACA Tax Implications for Travelers (aka “ObamaCare”) - January 20, 2015
- Avoid Housing Scams While Traveling - January 14, 2015
- Things to do in San Antonio - January 9, 2015
- Tips for Discounts on Hotel, Flight and Car Rentals - January 5, 2015
- 2014 In Review: Life as a Travel Nurse - January 1, 2015