We have a contest WINNER!
Travel Nurses – How do you celebrate the Holidays?
I asked you to show us how you celebrate the holidays when working away from home as a Travel Nurse. We had some great entries! The Gypsy Christmas contest winner was randomly drawn from all of the submissions.
Congratulations to Dawn for her Submission!
Dawn Condee was randomly selected from all of the entries and has won this (or similar) bag from 31 Products (prize provided by Stacy Allender**).
[hr]** If you are interested in purchasing 31 Products, please contact Stacy Allender[hr]
The following two tabs change content below.
Owner at The Gypsy Nurse
As a travel nursing educator, Candy aka Gypsy Nurse, RN has worked in healthcare for nearly 20 years, working up the ranks from CNA to LPN to RN. For the past nine years, she’s worked as a travel nurse, allowing her to practice and live in 15 states throughout the U.S. She regularly shares advice for those interested in travel nurse jobs on her website at: www.thegypsynurse.com.
Latest posts by TheGypsyNurse (see all)
- Who is your “ Gypsy Florence Nightingale ” - March 5, 2014
- Talking Travel Nurse Taxes: The Regional Traveler Part 2 - February 13, 2014
- Talking Travel Nurse Taxes: The Regional Traveler - January 23, 2014
- Travel Nurse Destination Report: Finley Unity Point Health - January 10, 2014
- Happy New Year 2014 - January 1, 2014