Great things are happening in the Travel Nursing Community. In an effort to promote travel nurse socialization and support, The Gypsy Nurse Ambassador Program was born.
As a part of the Gypsy Nurse Ambassador Program, we have organized events happening all over the country. The Gypsy Nurse Ambassadors work hard to bring you exciting and fun events as frequently as possible. In addition to meeting other Gypsy Nurses and having a Great time, you can earn your Gypsy Bracelet and Charm by attending an Ambassador sponsored event!
Halloween in Salem Mass
This event was organized by your Gypsy Ambassador cheryl
Gypsies met up at the Witch Museum and did a tour, was quite fascinating, then we all went to a 3D Haunted house, It was different but, not scary. Then we all went to The Village Tavern for some food and a drink, socialized awhile. We then headed to the Local Village Mall. There was alot of Tarot cards readers and fortune tellers. We got a few souvenirs here. We then went to the Witch Mansion haunted house which is rated #1 in New England. We did some people watching as there were alot of unique costumes. We attempted to go on a Ghost hunt but the tour guide was very late getting back from last tour so got a refund and people watched some more. we ended the night with Fireworks.
Want to know what the Gypsy Nurse Ambassadors are planning? Check the Calendar for upcoming events near you!! If you have an Ambassador in your area, get in touch with them and suggest an event!
Latest posts by TheGypsyNurse (see all)
- Introducing ~ Lux Travel Nurse – A Nurse Owned Company - March 19, 2015
- Spring Fling 2015, A Travel Medical Professional Event – Recap - March 19, 2015
- Best Staffing Agency – Who Really are the ‘Top 10′ Staffing Agencies ? - March 3, 2015
- The Interspersing of Nursing: A Geographical Look at the Demand for Nurses - February 27, 2015
- Breaking the Contract: The Effect on the Agency - February 26, 2015