Money, financial gain, ambition, and work-place satisfaction define your nursing career in 2012. Are you a lion or a mouse? Go big and hold nothing back this year and the next. Ever wanted to work with numbers? Healthcare finances or nurse informatics might be great career paths for you. If you plan to step out as a nurse entrepreneur, choose a business sector that truly interests you, learn the rules of business, and execute your plans to perfection. Contact with like-minded nursing professionals and business associates will provide new sources of information and bring you joy. Tap into the natural resources that are your likes, hopes, and ideals. Take pleasure in helping others. Welcome life’s challenges. Grow, Leo nurse, grow. Spread your wings and remain true to yourself, always.
Courtesy of http://www.fabulousnurse.com/nurses-station/jokes-humor-lol/nurse-horoscope/leo-nurse-horoscope/
Latest posts by TheGypsyNurse (see all)
- Scrubs Review: The Beyond Scrubs Line - August 21, 2015
- California RN License Delay: Updated Info August 2015 - August 1, 2015
- New Requirements for the Travel Nurse - July 18, 2015
- 10 Things you Need to Know if You Date a Travel Nurse - July 13, 2015
- Maximize Your Travel Nurse Housing Per Diem - July 10, 2015