Money, financial gain, ambition, and work-place satisfaction define your nursing career in 2012. Are you a lion or a mouse? Go big and hold nothing back this year and the next. Ever wanted to work with numbers? Healthcare finances or nurse informatics might be great career paths for you. If you plan to step out as a nurse entrepreneur, choose a business sector that truly interests you, learn the rules of business, and execute your plans to perfection. Contact with like-minded nursing professionals and business associates will provide new sources of information and bring you joy. Tap into the natural resources that are your likes, hopes, and ideals. Take pleasure in helping others. Welcome life’s challenges. Grow, Leo nurse, grow. Spread your wings and remain true to yourself, always.
Courtesy of http://www.fabulousnurse.com/nurses-station/jokes-humor-lol/nurse-horoscope/leo-nurse-horoscope/
Latest posts by TheGypsyNurse (see all)
- Introducing ~ Lux Travel Nurse – A Nurse Owned Company - March 19, 2015
- Spring Fling 2015, A Travel Medical Professional Event – Recap - March 19, 2015
- Best Staffing Agency – Who Really are the ‘Top 10′ Staffing Agencies ? - March 3, 2015
- The Interspersing of Nursing: A Geographical Look at the Demand for Nurses - February 27, 2015
- Breaking the Contract: The Effect on the Agency - February 26, 2015