I hope that you have enjoyed the content provided. This site is dedicated to helping you….the nurse or nursing student become A Gypsy Nurse. Do you have a Question? Comment? Would you like The Gypsy Nurse to come visit you? Interested in a personal consultation? Let us know how we can help you.
[icon_list size="large" icon="twitter, facebook, stumbleupon" link="http://twitter.com/TheGypsyNurse, http://facebook.com/GypsyNursee, http://stumbleupon.com/stumbler/gypsynurs" target="blank"]
Thank you for reading and I look forward to hearing from you.
Gypsy Nurse, RN
The following two tabs change content below.
Owner at The Gypsy Nurse
As a travel nursing educator, Candy aka Gypsy Nurse, RN has worked in healthcare for nearly 20 years, working up the ranks from CNA to LPN to RN. For the past nine years, she’s worked as a travel nurse, allowing her to practice and live in 15 states throughout the U.S. She regularly shares advice for those interested in travel nurse jobs on her website at: www.thegypsynurse.com.
Latest posts by TheGypsyNurse (see all)
- Volunteering in Liberia – An Introduction - March 10, 2014
- Who is your “ Gypsy Florence Nightingale ” - March 5, 2014
- Talking Travel Nurse Taxes: The Regional Traveler Part 2 - February 13, 2014
- Talking Travel Nurse Taxes: The Regional Traveler - January 23, 2014
- Travel Nurse Destination Report: Finley Unity Point Health - January 10, 2014