Actual Charting Bloopers
- “She got my instructions messed up and cut out all exercise and increased her sweets.”
- “Following the exam of her breasts we discussed the impending nasal surgery.”
- Since she can’t get pregnant with her husband, I thought you might like to work her up.
- The dermatologist made a recommendation for treatment of her face which is not of a serious nature.
- He was eating his tray so I didn’t examine him.
- I will be happy to go into her GI system, she seems ready and anxious.
- The patient’s bladder was then emptied and sent to the postoperative recovery room in stable condition.
- The bugs that grew out of her urine were cultured in the Casualty and are not available. I WILL FIND THEM!!!
- May have lollipops orally.
- Discontinue precious insulin orders.
Do you have a blooper to share?
The following two tabs change content below.
Owner at The Gypsy Nurse
As a travel nursing educator, Candy aka Gypsy Nurse, RN has worked in healthcare for nearly 20 years, working up the ranks from CNA to LPN to RN. For the past eleven years, she’s worked as a travel nurse, allowing her to practice and live in 15 states throughout the U.S. Candy still works occasionally as a travel nurse but spends most of her time providing a supportive information and resources through TheGypsyNurse.com and it's affiliated social networks.
Latest posts by TheGypsyNurse (see all)
- What is the Gypsy Nurse Circle Journey? A Collaborative Travel Nurse Scrapbook - May 5, 2016
- Contest! Gypsy “Florence Nightingale” 2016 - May 3, 2016
- Aya Healthcare - April 4, 2016
- Follow up: Spring Fling 2016 - March 25, 2016
- TravCon15: The Recap - November 15, 2015