Actual Charting Bloopers
- “When she fainted her eyes rolled around the room.”
- “Prior to surgery she was prepped and raped in the usual fashion.”
- “He’s rather sedentary and drives a bust all day.”
- “This chubby youngster needs a slim adult to look up to as a role model.”
- “Both her old and new noses have been placed in our album.”
- “I keep reassuring her that her memory will improve, but again today she forgot to pay her bill.”
- “I told her that for the time being she’ll have to bare with me.”
- “His prognosis was poor, having a massive cerebral hemorrhoid.”
- “He’s a ten month old male who called on the day of admission to complain that his asthma was worse and he still has left otitis media.”
- “Patient is to remain plastered for the next 6 to 8 weeks.”
Do you have a blooper to share?
The following two tabs change content below.
Owner at The Gypsy Nurse
As a travel nursing educator, Candy aka Gypsy Nurse, RN has worked in healthcare for nearly 20 years, working up the ranks from CNA to LPN to RN. For the past nine years, she’s worked as a travel nurse, allowing her to practice and live in 15 states throughout the U.S. She regularly shares advice for those interested in travel nurse jobs on her website at: www.thegypsynurse.com.
Latest posts by TheGypsyNurse (see all)
- Introducing ~ Lux Travel Nurse – A Nurse Owned Company - March 19, 2015
- Spring Fling 2015, A Travel Medical Professional Event – Recap - March 19, 2015
- Best Staffing Agency – Who Really are the ‘Top 10′ Staffing Agencies ? - March 3, 2015
- The Interspersing of Nursing: A Geographical Look at the Demand for Nurses - February 27, 2015
- Breaking the Contract: The Effect on the Agency - February 26, 2015