If you travel with a pet cat, you may want to check out these great recommendations. Although I’m pretty certain that none of your cats are riding in an amphibious version of a DeLorean automobile, you still might find some interest in these cat-recommended locations.
Here are the pet cats’ top six choices:
Cat Island, Bahamas: Has an excellent vantage point from which your pet cat can keep an eye out for Bahamian curly-tailed lizards.
Ninety-Mile Beach, Australia: Humorously “known as kitty litter heaven”
Perdido Key, Florida: Home of the Perdido Key beach mouse
Pigeon Cove, Massachusetts: Pigeons? We all know how much your pet cat loves Pigeons!
Catalina Island, California: The Sandbox might just be the perfect place to visit.
Cataract Falls, Indiana: Great for the cat that loves adventure.
Read more about why your pet cat would love these locations: http://www.bobcarrieson.com/2013/01/20/pet-cats-traveling-in-amphibious-delorean-name-top-six-travel-destinations/
Latest posts by TheGypsyNurse (see all)
- A Travel Nurse Volunteer in Liberia: Local Foods - August 8, 2014
- A Travel Nurse Volunteer in Liberia: The Adventure Continues - August 3, 2014
- 2014 Gypsy Florence Nightingale Award - July 7, 2014
- Fathers Day: A Celebration of Dad - June 15, 2014
- A Travel Nurse Volunteer in Liberia: Clean Water - May 31, 2014