Each week I will feature one photo as Travel Nurse Inspiration. This series is designed to provide a glimpse into the life of a Travel Nurse. Over my 8+ years as a travel nurse, I have been fortunate to have seen and experienced some wonderful places across these United States. What will be your inspiration?
San Antonio Texas while on an assignment
Date Taken: December 30, 2010
Provided by: Tracey
One of the best days in my life! Gearing up for sky diving my son flew in and he did it with me ! It was amazing !
I would invite you to submit your travel photos for this series. Submit Now
The following two tabs change content below.
Owner at The Gypsy Nurse
As a travel nursing educator, Candy aka Gypsy Nurse, RN has worked in healthcare for nearly 20 years, working up the ranks from CNA to LPN to RN. For the past eleven years, she’s worked as a travel nurse, allowing her to practice and live in 15 states throughout the U.S. Candy still works occasionally as a travel nurse but spends most of her time providing a supportive information and resources through TheGypsyNurse.com and it's affiliated social networks.
Latest posts by TheGypsyNurse (see all)
- California RN License Delay: Updated Info August 2015 - August 1, 2015
- New Requirements for the Travel Nurse - July 18, 2015
- 10 Things you Need to Know if You Date a Travel Nurse - July 13, 2015
- Maximize Your Travel Nurse Housing Per Diem - July 10, 2015
- Looking for Fashionable Compression Socks? - July 1, 2015