Scorpio Nurse Horoscope: 2012 brings an increased interest in alternative healthcare methods, treatments, diagnostics, and lifestyles. Ever wonder if Holistic nursing is for you? If your interest is professional, this is the year to branch out in that direction. 2012 is also a busy year for you financially.
24 October - 22 November
Remember, “Easy come, easy go.” Don’t borrow, if you can help it; unless you have a solid plan on how to repay the debt. While money may come more easily to you this year, watch your spending and budgeting. In fact, a good investment might be in your education as a nurse. It will pay dividends. Use your power of persuasion to bring positive changes in the lives’ of your patients, especially the “frequent flyers.” You are destined to do good things, Scorpio nurse. Go you.
Courtesy of http://www.fabulousnurse.com/nurses-station/jokes-humor-lol/nurse-horoscope/leo-nurse-horoscope/
Latest posts by TheGypsyNurse (see all)
- Volunteering in Liberia – An Introduction - March 10, 2014
- Who is your “ Gypsy Florence Nightingale ” - March 5, 2014
- Talking Travel Nurse Taxes: The Regional Traveler Part 2 - February 13, 2014
- Talking Travel Nurse Taxes: The Regional Traveler - January 23, 2014
- Travel Nurse Destination Report: Finley Unity Point Health - January 10, 2014