Scorpio Nurse Horoscope: 2012 brings an increased interest in alternative healthcare methods, treatments, diagnostics, and lifestyles. Ever wonder if Holistic nursing is for you? If your interest is professional, this is the year to branch out in that direction. 2012 is also a busy year for you financially.
24 October - 22 November
Remember, “Easy come, easy go.” Don’t borrow, if you can help it; unless you have a solid plan on how to repay the debt. While money may come more easily to you this year, watch your spending and budgeting. In fact, a good investment might be in your education as a nurse. It will pay dividends. Use your power of persuasion to bring positive changes in the lives’ of your patients, especially the “frequent flyers.” You are destined to do good things, Scorpio nurse. Go you.
Courtesy of http://www.fabulousnurse.com/nurses-station/jokes-humor-lol/nurse-horoscope/leo-nurse-horoscope/
Latest posts by TheGypsyNurse (see all)
- A Travel Nurse Volunteer in Liberia: Local Foods - August 8, 2014
- A Travel Nurse Volunteer in Liberia: The Adventure Continues - August 3, 2014
- 2014 Gypsy Florence Nightingale Award - July 7, 2014
- Fathers Day: A Celebration of Dad - June 15, 2014
- A Travel Nurse Volunteer in Liberia: Clean Water - May 31, 2014