Thank you for participating in my Interview A Specialty Nurse series. Your experiences are vital to the understanding and education of nurses interested in your specialty. Please answer the following questions as completely as possible.
The following two tabs change content below.
Owner at The Gypsy Nurse
As a travel nursing educator, Candy aka Gypsy Nurse, RN has worked in healthcare for nearly 20 years, working up the ranks from CNA to LPN to RN. For the past eleven years, she’s worked as a travel nurse, allowing her to practice and live in 15 states throughout the U.S. Candy still works occasionally as a travel nurse but spends most of her time providing a supportive information and resources through TheGypsyNurse.com and it's affiliated social networks.
Latest posts by TheGypsyNurse (see all)
- Looking for Fashionable Compression Socks? - July 1, 2015
- Best and Worst 2015 July 4th - June 28, 2015
- Finding the Right Nursing Shoe: Shoebuy sample product review - June 16, 2015
- Yuma Regional Medical Center - June 15, 2015
- CA License Delays: Continues to be a hurdle for Travel Nurses - June 12, 2015