Each week I will feature one photo as Travel Nurse Inspiration. This series is designed to provide a glimpse into the life of a Travel Nurse. Submit your Photo Now.
*NOTE: Please upload the highest quality photo you can for optimal display on the site. Facebook downloaded photo’s do not work well.
The following two tabs change content below.
Owner at The Gypsy Nurse
As a travel nursing educator, Candy aka Gypsy Nurse, RN has worked in healthcare for nearly 20 years, working up the ranks from CNA to LPN to RN. For the past nine years, she’s worked as a travel nurse, allowing her to practice and live in 15 states throughout the U.S. She regularly shares advice for those interested in travel nurse jobs on her website at: www.thegypsynurse.com.
Latest posts by TheGypsyNurse (see all)
- Full-Tuition BSN Scholarship – Capella University - April 14, 2015
- Exciting Jobs for Nurses All Over the US - April 13, 2015
- Why Nursing Is Still a Great Career Choice for Women - April 5, 2015
- How and Why to Become a Travel Nurse - April 3, 2015
- Introducing ~ Lux Travel Nurse – A Nurse Owned Company - March 19, 2015