Great things are happening in the Travel Nursing Community. In an effort to promote travel nurse socialization and support, The Gypsy Nurse Ambassador Program was born.
As a part of the Gypsy Nurse Ambassador Program, we have organized events happening all over the country. The Gypsy Nurse Ambassadors work hard to bring you exciting and fun events as frequently as possible. In addition to meeting other Gypsy Nurses and having a Great time, you can earn your Gypsy Bracelet and Charm by attending an Ambassador sponsored event!
“The Gypsy Sisters Shaking Up The West Coast”
Hollywood /Ventura/Oxnard, CA
This event was organized by your Gypsy Ambassador Carla
This was a weekend event..
Some Gypsy’s stayed with me and some got a hotel room. We started out at my place..with some Sangria! Jenn’s husband drove the group to Hollywood for a burlesque show, sightseeing in Hollywood, dancing at the club until we had to go..:)
Saturday, we enjoyed brunch at Ventura Pier and played at the beach. Later that day was dance central dance off and karaoke at my place!
Sunday there were just a couple of us left. We went sightseeing around Oxnard, over all was a pretty nice weekend.
Want to know what the Gypsy Nurse Ambassadors are planning? Check the Calendar for upcoming events near you!! If you have an Ambassador in your area, get in touch with them and suggest an event!
Latest posts by TheGypsyNurse (see all)
- Introducing ~ Lux Travel Nurse – A Nurse Owned Company - March 19, 2015
- Spring Fling 2015, A Travel Medical Professional Event – Recap - March 19, 2015
- Best Staffing Agency – Who Really are the ‘Top 10′ Staffing Agencies ? - March 3, 2015
- The Interspersing of Nursing: A Geographical Look at the Demand for Nurses - February 27, 2015
- Breaking the Contract: The Effect on the Agency - February 26, 2015