Each week I will feature one photo as Travel Nurse Inspiration. This series is designed to provide a glimpse into the life of a Travel Nurse. Over my 8+ years as a travel nurse, I have been fortunate to have seen and experienced some wonderful places across these United States. What will be your inspiration?
Travel Inspiration in Photos: Colorado National Monument
Date Taken: July 18, 2013
Provided by: Sherylen
“Colorado National Monument is a part of the National Park Service near the city of Grand Junction, Colorado. Spectacular canyons cut deep into sandstone and even granite–gneiss–schist rock formations, in some areas.” – Wikipedia
I would invite you to submit your travel photos for this series. Submit Now Are you Dreaming of Living a Life as a Travel Nurse? Find out how you can live the Dream by Starting HERE!
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Travel Nurse Stories From the Road: Caring and Doing What Feels Right - June 27, 2014
- Travel Nurse Stories: Experience of an LPN CT Post-Operative Nurse - June 24, 2014
- Specialty Spotlight: Julinda Maricle, LPN - June 13, 2014
- Travel Nurse Inspiration – Key Biscayne – Miami - June 6, 2014
- Destination Report: Vibra Healthcare – Mount Pleasant, SC - June 1, 2014