Here is your weekend report. This is a round-up and overview of this weeks Travel Nurse happenings with all of the weekly posts in one place for easy navigation. Don’t forget, if you have questions or comments or material that you would like to see covered on Gypsy Nurse, let me know in the comments below.
Check out the Staffing Agency Submissions in the Directory
Have you worked for any of the companies listed? If so, please fill out a review! If you would like to see your company listed in the directory, send them the submission link.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this weeks edition of Travel Nursing Happenings. Stay tuned next week for additional great content! Have a great weekend.
The following two tabs change content below.
Owner at The Gypsy Nurse
As a travel nursing educator, Candy aka Gypsy Nurse, RN has worked in healthcare for nearly 20 years, working up the ranks from CNA to LPN to RN. For the past nine years, she’s worked as a travel nurse, allowing her to practice and live in 15 states throughout the U.S. She regularly shares advice for those interested in travel nurse jobs on her website at: www.thegypsynurse.com.
Latest posts by TheGypsyNurse (see all)
- Full-Tuition BSN Scholarship – Capella University - April 14, 2015
- Exciting Jobs for Nurses All Over the US - April 13, 2015
- Why Nursing Is Still a Great Career Choice for Women - April 5, 2015
- How and Why to Become a Travel Nurse - April 3, 2015
- Introducing ~ Lux Travel Nurse – A Nurse Owned Company - March 19, 2015