Each week I will feature one photo as Travel Nurse Inspiration. This series is designed to provide a glimpse into the life of a Travel Nurse. Over my 8+ years as a travel nurse, I have been fortunate to have seen and experienced some wonderful places across these United States. What will be your inspiration?
Travel Nurse Inspiration in Photo’s: Anchorage, AK
Date Taken: December 15, 2012
Provided by: Deb
Six travel nurses and OR techs from Providence Medical Center went on a dog sledding excursion.
Dog sledding tours are a fun activity that raises money for the care and training of the dogs who ran in the famous Alaskan race the Iditarod. It is held yearly in February. We drove through a Saturday snow shower about 6 miles out of Anchorage. We met the excursion team on Eagle River for our sledding fun. The dogs are bred and trained to pull and its what they enjoy and live for. They are anxious to be leashed into their harnesses and given the command to “Go”!
I would invite you to submit your travel photos for this series. Submit Now Are you Dreaming of Living a Life as a Travel Nurse? Find out how you can live the Dream by Starting HERE!
Latest posts by TheGypsyNurse (see all)
- Volunteering in Liberia – An Introduction - March 10, 2014
- Who is your “ Gypsy Florence Nightingale ” - March 5, 2014
- Talking Travel Nurse Taxes: The Regional Traveler Part 2 - February 13, 2014
- Talking Travel Nurse Taxes: The Regional Traveler - January 23, 2014
- Travel Nurse Destination Report: Finley Unity Point Health - January 10, 2014