Each week I will feature one photo as Travel Nurse Inspiration. This series is designed to provide a glimpse into the life of a Travel Nurse. Over my 8+ years as a travel nurse, I have been fortunate to have seen and experienced some wonderful places across these United States. What will be your inspiration?
Travel Nurse Inspiration in Photos: Avenue of the Giants, California
Date Taken: October 1, 2013
Provided by: Angela
Angela Hageman with Kendra Collier and our dogs Harley and Fawn.
I would invite you to submit your travel photos for this series. Submit Now Are you Dreaming of Living a Life as a Travel Nurse? Find out how you can live the Dream by Starting HERE!
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Travel Nurse Inspiration in Photos: Sedona, az - March 7, 2014
- Travel Nurse Inspiration in Photo’s: Mines of Spain, IA - December 29, 2013
- Travel Nurse Destination Report: Brattleboro Memorial Hospital, Brattleboro VT - December 13, 2013
- Travel Nurse Destination Report: St Clare Hospital Baraboo, WI - November 15, 2013
- Vermont Gypsy Oktoberfest - October 29, 2013