Each week I will feature one photo as Travel Nurse Inspiration. This series is designed to provide a glimpse into the life of a Travel Nurse. Over my 8+ years as a travel nurse, I have been fortunate to have seen and experienced some wonderful places across these United States. What will be your inspiration?
This weeks Travel Nurse Inspiration
Avenue of the Giants, California
Date Taken: October 1, 2013
Provided by: Angela
Angela Hageman with Kendra Collier and our dogs Harley and Fawn.
I would invite you to submit your travel photos for this series. Submit Now
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Travel Nurse Stories From the Road: Caring and Doing What Feels Right - June 27, 2014
- Travel Nurse Stories: Experience of an LPN CT Post-Operative Nurse - June 24, 2014
- Specialty Spotlight: Julinda Maricle, LPN - June 13, 2014
- Travel Nurse Inspiration – Key Biscayne – Miami - June 6, 2014
- Destination Report: Vibra Healthcare – Mount Pleasant, SC - June 1, 2014