Each week I will feature one photo as Travel Nurse Inspiration. This series is designed to provide a glimpse into the life of a Travel Nurse. Over my 8+ years as a travel nurse, I have been fortunate to have seen and experienced some wonderful places across these United States. What will be your inspiration?
This weeks Travel Nurse Inspiration
Date Taken: February 21, 2008
Provided by: Sherylen
on contact with Freedom Healthcare Staffing. Working at the hospital on the island.
Taken one morning as I was leaving work and the sun was rising, Couldn’t get over the beauty of the sun reflecting on the water.
I would invite you to submit your travel photos for this series. Submit Now
The following two tabs change content below.
Owner at The Gypsy Nurse
As a travel nursing educator, Candy aka Gypsy Nurse, RN has worked in healthcare for nearly 20 years, working up the ranks from CNA to LPN to RN. For the past nine years, she’s worked as a travel nurse, allowing her to practice and live in 15 states throughout the U.S. She regularly shares advice for those interested in travel nurse jobs on her website at: www.thegypsynurse.com.
Latest posts by TheGypsyNurse (see all)
- A Travel Nurse Volunteer in Liberia: Local Foods - August 8, 2014
- A Travel Nurse Volunteer in Liberia: The Adventure Continues - August 3, 2014
- 2014 Gypsy Florence Nightingale Award - July 7, 2014
- Fathers Day: A Celebration of Dad - June 15, 2014
- A Travel Nurse Volunteer in Liberia: Clean Water - May 31, 2014