Each week I will feature one photo as Travel Nurse Inspiration. This series is designed to provide a glimpse into the life of a Travel Nurse. Over my 8+ years as a travel nurse, I have been fortunate to have seen and experienced some wonderful places across these United States. What will be your inspiration?
This weeks Travel Nurse Inspiration in Photos:
Date: July 2010
Provided by: Candy
One of the best things for me about Travel Nursing is that it allows me to Travel for fun (not just for work). Being able to set my own work time and vacation time is a positive aspect. This photo was taken on a short trip to Ireland while working in Germany for the DOD.
I would invite you to submit your travel photos for this series. Submit Now
Latest posts by TheGypsyNurse (see all)
- ACA Tax Implications for Travelers (aka “ObamaCare”) - January 20, 2015
- Avoid Housing Scams While Traveling - January 14, 2015
- Things to do in San Antonio - January 9, 2015
- Tips for Discounts on Hotel, Flight and Car Rentals - January 5, 2015
- 2014 In Review: Life as a Travel Nurse - January 1, 2015