Each week I will feature one photo as Travel Nurse Inspiration. This series is designed to provide a glimpse into the life of a Travel Nurse. Over my 8+ years as a travel nurse, I have been fortunate to have seen and experienced some wonderful places across these United States. What will be your inspiration?
This weeks Travel Nurse Inspiration in Photos:
2013 St Patrick’s Day Parade
Date: July 2010
Provided by: Candy
One of the best things for me about Travel Nursing is that it allows me to Travel for fun (not just for work). Being able to set my own work time and vacation time is a positive aspect. This photo was taken on a short trip to Ireland while working in Germany for the DOD.
I would invite you to submit your travel photos for this series. Submit Now
Latest posts by TheGypsyNurse (see all)
- A Travel Nurse Volunteer in Liberia: Local Foods - August 8, 2014
- A Travel Nurse Volunteer in Liberia: The Adventure Continues - August 3, 2014
- 2014 Gypsy Florence Nightingale Award - July 7, 2014
- Search A Room Share #TravCon14 - June 24, 2014
- Share A Room for #TravCon14 - June 24, 2014