Each week I will feature one photo as Travel Nurse Inspiration. This series is designed to provide a glimpse into the life of a Travel Nurse. Over my 8+ years as a travel nurse, I have been fortunate to have seen and experienced some wonderful places across these United States. What will be your inspiration?
Top of Mount Pisgah, Vermont
Date Taken: October 19, 2013
Provided by: Cheryl
On contract, Impromtu Gypsy Event with Tina Hall
Hiked up the side of a mountain to bring you this view, Had blast. We thought we seen a bear.
I would invite you to submit your travel photos for this series. Submit Now
The following two tabs change content below.
Owner at The Gypsy Nurse
As a travel nursing educator, Candy aka Gypsy Nurse, RN has worked in healthcare for nearly 20 years, working up the ranks from CNA to LPN to RN. For the past nine years, she’s worked as a travel nurse, allowing her to practice and live in 15 states throughout the U.S. She regularly shares advice for those interested in travel nurse jobs on her website at: www.thegypsynurse.com.
Latest posts by TheGypsyNurse (see all)
- Introducing Nurse Dealer – A New way to find your next Travel Job - May 29, 2015
- MedPro Healthcare Staffing - May 22, 2015
- The Shift Never Ends – Best Nurse for 2015 - May 19, 2015
- 2015 Gypsy Florence Nightingale WINNER!! - May 12, 2015
- Happy Mother’s Day – The Gypsy Nurse - May 10, 2015