Every traveler has those events and memories that stand out as something that was Inspirational.
What will be your inspiration?
in Western Wyoming where there is a large band of Wild Mustangs. My travel buddy and I drove for miles looking for them, finally coming upon the herd. They were beautiful!Date Taken: September 20, 2012
Provided by: Sherylen
We were on a short (week long) hiatus and took a trip around WY. It was Awesome!!!!
In Western Wyoming where there is a large band of Wild Mustangs. My travel buddy and I drove for miles looking for them, finally coming upon the herd. They were beautiful!
I WOULD INVITE YOU TO SUBMIT YOUR TRAVEL PHOTOS FOR THIS SERIES.
The following two tabs change content below.
Owner at The Gypsy Nurse
As a travel nursing educator, Candy aka Gypsy Nurse, RN has worked in healthcare for nearly 20 years, working up the ranks from CNA to LPN to RN. For the past eleven years, she’s worked as a travel nurse, allowing her to practice and live in 15 states throughout the U.S. Candy still works occasionally as a travel nurse but spends most of her time providing a supportive information and resources through TheGypsyNurse.com and it's affiliated social networks.
Latest posts by TheGypsyNurse (see all)
- Scrubs Review: The Beyond Scrubs Line - August 21, 2015
- California RN License Delay: Updated Info August 2015 - August 1, 2015
- New Requirements for the Travel Nurse - July 18, 2015
- 10 Things you Need to Know if You Date a Travel Nurse - July 13, 2015
- Maximize Your Travel Nurse Housing Per Diem - July 10, 2015