Each week I will feature one photo as Travel Nurse Inspiration. This series is designed to provide a glimpse into the life of a Travel Nurse. Over my 8+ years as a travel nurse, I have been fortunate to have seen and experienced some wonderful places across these United States. What will be your inspiration?
Yosemite National Forest, CA
Date Taken: August 15, 2012
Provided by: Karen
On contract in Modesto, CA with PPR, Inc. – hiking with some fellow travelers I met while there !!
I would invite you to submit your travel photos for this series. Submit Now
The following two tabs change content below.
Owner at The Gypsy Nurse
As a travel nursing educator, Candy aka Gypsy Nurse, RN has worked in healthcare for nearly 20 years, working up the ranks from CNA to LPN to RN. For the past nine years, she’s worked as a travel nurse, allowing her to practice and live in 15 states throughout the U.S. She regularly shares advice for those interested in travel nurse jobs on her website at: www.thegypsynurse.com.
Latest posts by TheGypsyNurse (see all)
- Thank You Nurses - December 19, 2014
- State By State RN License Guide - December 1, 2014
- You Know You’re A Traveler When… - November 19, 2014
- Yeah, This is why I’m in nursing school – So I can pass trays - November 14, 2014
- Return to the 50’s on Route 66 Seligman Arizona - October 28, 2014